hot for food shows you how to make easy, fresh, and delicious chipotle lime fries.
makes 2-4 servings **
1 bag McCain Superfries®
straight cut 1 lime
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 C vegan mayonnaise
1 tbsp sriracha
1 tsp onion powder
1 green onion, finely chopped
1/4 C finely chopped cilantro
- Bake fries as per instructions and meanwhile prepare the spice mix and spicy aioli.
- In a small bowl combine chipotle chili powder and sea salt
- In another bowl mix together vegan mayonnaise, the juice of half the lime, sriracha, and onion powder. Stir until well combined and keep in the fridge until ready to serve the fries.
- When the fries are golden brown and done baking transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice of half a lime on the fries and toss in the spice mix until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle spicy aioli on the fries and top with green onion and cilantro. Alternatively you can serve the aioli on the side as a dip.