how to make an easy vegan guacamole for one!
1/2 lime, juiced
sea salt & ground pepper to taste
1 tbsp salsa (optional)
1. Cut avocado in half and use the half without the pit first. Save the pitted half in the fridge.
2. Cut the avocado flesh with a knife in a grid pattern, without going through the skin. Then gently mash the flesh with a fork.
3. Squeeze half a lime into the avocado mash and combine with a fork.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and combine with a fork again.
5. Finish with some fresh salsa if you like. Eat immediately with your fave corn chips!
Liked this recipe? Try more recipes with this book.
Vegan Comfort Classics is a collection of 101 mouth-watering recipes that combine innovative plant-based cooking with flavoursome comfort food. This is modern, tasty food made for weeknights, sharing with friends at the weekend, late-night munchies and beyond.