Get a taste of the seaside without eating any of the sea life! This creamy pasta dish is really comforting and a tasty, easy dinner.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic
3 cups mixed speciality mushrooms
1 cup white wine
2 sheets nori (shredded)
1/4 cup capers
1/2 cup parsley stalks
Handful enoki mushrooms
2 tbsp caper brine (water from the caper jar)
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1/2 cup soy cream
1 cup peas
1/4 cup parsley leaves
Enough spaghetti for 4
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and fry the shallots until they begin to go translucent, then add the garlic and continue to cook until the aroma is released.
2. Next, add the mixed mushrooms and stir for a few minutes until they start to decrease in size. Then add the white wine and continue to cook and stir for a few more minutes.
3. Now add the shredded nori, capers & parsley stalks. Mix well and then add the caper brine, enoki mushrooms and lemon juice. Stir and then add the soy cream, then stir well.
4. Add the peas and parsley leaves, mix well and then finally stir in the cooked spaghetti until it’s well coated in the sauce.
5. Serve with a side of rocket and balsamic glaze.
Liked this recipe? Try more BOSH recipes with these books.
BISH BASH BOSH!: The Sunday Times bestseller, packed with all your vegan Christmas recipes
Simple recipes. Unbelievable results. All plants. The highest-selling vegan cookery book ever
BOSH! How to Live Vegan . It covers all aspects of vegan living, everything from food to toiletries to travel.