These coconut curry noodles are healthy, delicious & super easy to make. One of the tastiest ways to get in a few of your 5 a day!
1 tbsp coconut oil
3 cloves garlic
2 inches ginger
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup scallions
2 red chilli peppers
1 tsp maple syrup
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
1.5 cups (1 tin) coconut milk
Juice of 1 lime
1 cup green beans
1 cup carrots
1 cup baby sweetcorn
1 cup tenderstem broccoli
1 cup asparagus
1 cup mange tout
Enough udon noodles for 4 people
Sriracha, sesame seed and lime juice to garnish
1. Heat the coconut oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic, stir for a minute or two until the flavours are released.
2. Add the cashews and stir.
3. Add the scallions and chillies and stir until softened.
4. Add the maple syrup, soy sauce & desiccated coconut and mix.
5. Stir in the red Thai curry paste and then the coconut milk, until well mixed.
6. Add the rest of the veg and stir until they just begin to soften.
7. Add the udon noodles last, stir until they’re all coated int he sauce.
8. Serve and garnish with Sriracha, sesame seeds and lime juice.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your coconut curry noodles